Saturday, April 05, 2008

Tagged : Caught with a Crusie

I have been tagged by Twigs over at Multiply, which gives me yet another reason to drown you all with my brainfart, flooding feeds over there, and here at Blogger, and then at Facebook (because I'm an online-journal-whore that way.)

Anyways:

1) Pick up the nearest book of at least 123 pages.
2) Open the book to page 123.
3) Find the fifth sentence.
4) Post the next three sentences.
5) Tag five people.

Okay. Because I've been, as my fellows like to put it, defragging my bookshelf, everything is everywhere, which means lucky me (and you) got to grab Jennifer Crusie's Bedroom Business. And that's not all folks, because page 123 features:

She sank onto the bed beside him, trying to find the right words, any words, but there was so much heat in her that she couldn't speak. She pushed herself through layers of air with only Zack's warmth to guide her to him, so that she was almost surprised when her lips touched his. It was like finding him underwater or in the dark, she'd had to penetrate so much to get to him.

Alas, the quote needed for this meme ends there. Too bad for you because the Rarrr Scene is immediately right after: She moved her lips... . Ah, yes, I love my trashy books. :)

Ooh, I tag ZoeAnne (because you're my marshmallow), Sandi (because you, like me, have a To-Be-Read list that will haunt us beyond death), Sarj (because it's a belated happy birthday -- I owe you a book!), Sheng (because I miss you na, pare) and Jev (because I have not seen you in sooo long.) Okay? Orayt.

No comments: